Want to become and Admin? Then just read this simple page. A user submits his/her own request for adminship by messaging one of the two active admins on this wiki, Spartansniper450 or Kovarro. The user submits a list of answers to the questions provided below, to decide whether or not you'd make a good admin.
Before submitting a request for adminship, users must meet a list of requirements:
- The user must have completed at least 200 or more main edits (does not include pictures) at the time of their submission.
- The user must have been an accounted member of the wikia for at least three months at the time of their submission, to witness what your editing skills are like.
The list of questions below must filled out and be submitted on an admins talk page, that are necessary to become an admin and answer them to the best of your abilities as they will help determine your status.
- 1. When did you join this wiki?
- 2. What do you believe are your most valued contributions to date to Falling Skies wiki?
- 3. What do you believe are your most valued technical contributions to date for this wiki?
- 4. What do you believe are your most valued contributions to the community?
- 5. What is your expertise with programming languages, if any?
- 6. Do you administrate any other Wikia? If so, which?
- 7. If you are administrated, what changes do you propose?
- 8. To the best of your understanding, what does administratorship entail?
- 9. To the best of your understanding, when will you be able to check the wiki after you are administrated, in the event that you are?
- 10. What is your familiarity with the Falling Skies universe?
- 11. What is your familiarity with Wikia policies?
- 12. What is your relationship with the Falling Skies wiki community and current administration?
- 13. How may users contact you?