These basic rules apply to the whole of Falling Skies Wikia. They are expected to be followed at all times while browsing and participating on Falling Skies wiki. These guidelines apply to general user behavior, making pages, editing the wiki, templates, adding images, and everything in between.
The Falling Skies Wikia practices open-mindedness and assumes good faith. We assume that most people who work on a wiki are trying to improve it, not hurt it. These guidelines help with that. Please read through this page carefully. Failure to adhere to these rules may result in severe consequences. If you have any questions, contact the administrators.
- Don't be afraid to edit!
- Be careful about the amount of personal information you provide. (i.e: name, age, location, etc.)
- Avoid starting conflicts. This Wikia isn't here for bickering.
- Do not call out the admins and other users for lack of content on pages. Wikias are a lot of work, and chances are the admins and other users are super busy. Instead, help contribute to the pages.
- Do not spam irrelevant or inappropriate messages. (i.e: repeatedly posting the same messages, advertising a business or website, etc.)
- No sexually explicit images or content.
User Guidelines Edit
- Regardless of status, all users are required to show respect towards yourself and other users. Personal attacks, insults, bullying, slander, inflammatory remarks, harassment, and/or sexual harassment will not be tolerated.
- Vandalism will not be tolerated. Vandalism is any type of edit that is deliberately destructive to the article, or part of a page without proper reason. It may also involve replacing information with: inappropriate, ridiculous, random, and/or harmful information.
- Comments on pages are expected to be appropriate. This means no inappropriate language, and the comment should be relevant to the topic. Neither should it be inflammatory. All comments are expected to use decent spelling, grammar and punctuation. Any comments insulting or harassing any users will deleted; such comments will also result in blocks.
- Format changes: Big format changes (such as deleting sections of articles or removing information from infoboxes) should be run by the community first. If you have option to speedy communication with an admin, then use it in specific cases.
- Do not harass/slander another user at all.
- Advertise another wikia/chat/site/etc.