Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Popeisms are the frequently sagacious and comical observations of John Pope.
- To Dai: "We're not gonna let you drive".
- To Scott: "What is that, paprika? Who puts paprika on chicken? What are you, Hungarian?"
- To Anthony: "What gang were you in? Bloods? Crips? Slytherin?" Anthony replies "No boston police department" Pope replies "thought i smelled pork"
- To Terry Clayton: "I smell asparagus. Which means you're boiling it. Which means you're ruining it".
- While fixing a radio: "Maybe we can get NPR on this thing and bore them to death".
- To Dai: "It's Dai, right? What do they call you for short?"
- To Matt: "Great. Suddenly I'm a beneficiary to some pre-adolescent rebellious streak."
- To Tom: "Unarmed? What am I, Canadian?"
- To Tom on joining the 2nd Mass: "I think I'll rest for a little while. Being the leader of a post-apocalyptic gang of outlaws has been exhausting."
- While fighting a group of mechs and skitters: "Life hands you lemons, you blow its fricken head off!"
Popeisms sometimes take the form of nicknames.
- Tom Mason: "Papa Smurf".
- Karen Nadler: "Sexy Freedom Fighter Girl".
- Hal Mason: "Strapping Young Man".
- Anthony: "Black Gangbanger".
- Dai: "Oriental of Some Sort".
- Weaver: "El Captain", and "Supreme Allied Commander of the 2nd Massachusetts".
- Margaret: "Little Miss Midwife With A Heart Of Gold".
- Matt Mason: "Little Prince Of The 2nd Mass".
- Ben and Hal: "Little Princelets"